Sunday, August 15, 2010




These photos show the view that we had of the INL desert fire in July


And, another project. I removed the wallpaper in the utility room in preparation to get a cutting table aka ML's over-sized-new-kitchen island. She will be getting a smaller one and I will take possession of the original. Chelsea instructed me to change the carpet first (it is the only carpet that has never been replaced since we built our home) and that also necessitates paint. Somehow things just get out of control. It will be nice to have a spot to store my quilting tools and projects.



Our garden has grown quite well this summer, compared to others we have seen. I think it is due to Jake's fertilizer that we applied this spring.




1 comment:

Diane said...

What great pictures! How fun to have a new utility room and a cabinet to store ALL the sewing necessities!