Sunday, March 14, 2010

Instead of sewing last Wednesday, seven of us went on a quilt shop road trip and visited 4 quilt shops from Twin Falls to Pocatello. Chelsea met us in Rupert and snapped this photo for us. Left to right: Chris, Sheri, Louise, Susan, me, LuJean and Sonja. We had a fun, fun day.
"If you won't look at me, I won't look at you." The photo says it all.

Prior to Britnee's birth, Valerie had the perfect shelf for her plate of fudge!


I just thought that this was the cutest photo of Kyle, Miriam and Adney. This was the morning of the Christmas Brunch at our house. Aren't they adorable?



Another Christmas Brunch photo showing Jaci and Brook. Notice the plate in front of them with empty grapefruit halves? Brook had a record 5 of them. Obviously, she loves grapefruit!




1 comment:

VALERIE said...

Fabulous posting. I must say that i think that the fudge looks delicious. Great pics.