Sunday, March 14, 2010

This is just a little Christmas fun with lots of kids on Christmas morning.
When we were at Justin and Amy's in November, Bretta wanted Grandpa to have a royal welcomeConn is sporting his two tone greeen dinosaur Halloween costume. Notice the accent of spikes down the head and back. It appears that his momma was not afraid of him at all.


I just thought that this view was gorgeous. I spotted it about a mile away from Justin and Amy's last November.



This really is not my quilt- it is LuJeans. However, most in my sewing group made one just like it and I am happy to report that my top is done and hanging in the closet-of-unquilted-tops since last Thursday. We started them last May and it is such a happy quilt and called Summer at Moms - a nice title for a nice quilt. The applique was very time consuming for me, but a new learning experience.




1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have to say that the tiara on Grandpa looks fabulous!! Glad to see you blogging!